Groupsoft is one of the fast growing Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York, Toronto and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Groupsoft is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in North America. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contacts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of prospects, pipeline and follow-up.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing Enterprise customer base.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record with Enterprise Customer base. (must have managed yearly Sales quote of US$ 3 million to US$ 10 million)
- Must have worked in Services Sales of SAP Services, Snowflake Services, Cloud Migration or Application Development
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in G-suite, Slack, Zoom and CRM software (e.g.freshsales)
- Proficiency in English
- North American – Retail, Fashion and Consumer Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field