Area: Software Consulting Services
Groupsoft US Inc. is a Software Service company providing end-to-end Consulting and implementation services to large Retail and Fashion Enterprises. At Groupsoft bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together to simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 100 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
Groupsoft is a Service Partner with SAP, SNOWFLAKE, and AWS.
SAP Services Include: RISE with SAP – SAP S/4 Hana Retail and Fashion; SAP S/4 HANA Finance; SAP CAR – Customer Activity Repository – POSDTA, OPP, OAA, OSA, UDF ANALYTICS Services Includes: Snowflake Consulting and Implementation Services – Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SAC Consulting and Implementation Services. Omni-Channel Integration Services includes: Complex Architectural Consulting, Implementation and Integration Services focused on B2B, B2C, OMS, 3PL (Ubereats, Instacart, Doordash, Grubhub) Integration and Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Zalando); Omni-Channel Revenue/ Inventory Optimization and Simplification of Order Fulfillment
Groupsoft has offices in Princeton USA, Toronto Canada and Bangalore, India.
At Groupsoft, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various technology and supporting roles within our organization.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with colleagues across different departments and functions.
This role will progress into an HR Executive position. In this role, you will continue to support the recruitment process along with other core HR functions including onboarding, employee engagement, performance management and the exit process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filling the resource requirements in a timely manner in close collaboration with the hiring managers and delivery/project teams.
- Manages the recruiting process by building job descriptions, opening and promoting open positions, filtering profiles, screening candidates and coordinating interviews.
- Gather and verify relevant information from the candidate, ensure proper documentation of the same and support the new hire onboarding process as needed.
- Participate in job fairs and campus hiring events.
- Follow Recruitment best practices at all times.
- Actively reinforce the mission and values of the organization to support business objectives and develop a positive healthy workplace environment and culture.
- Analyse market for Salary benchmarking, stay current on latest, key recruiting trends, laws and regulations and share new insights with team members.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Recommends new ideas and improvements for recruitment procedures, policies, job fair and other events etc.
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Human Resource Management or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years of relevant Recruitment experience required, preferably in Information Technology recruiting, knowledge of SAP recruiting would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation/platform skills, effectively using telephonic, written, and electronic means.
- Experience working with all levels of staff and management in a fast-paced, time-based delivery environment is preferred.
- Must have agility in dealing with changes in the organization and projects.
- Experience in working with global, remote teams will be of advantage.
- Prior experience with HRIS technology platforms.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to travel to the Princeton, NJ office daily after in-office activities resume.