Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries.
Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries. At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy. As part of our Analytics Practice, we are looking for Tableau Experts with following job skills:
- Familiar with the Tableau stack, including schema development, report development
- Extensively Develop Tableau Dashboards, Reports and Documents
- Unit test, Regression Test, Performance Test the deliverables
- Create Packages for deployments
- Validate Production deployments, do bug fixes,
- Provide technical and change management documentation
- Programming languages such as SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Provide effective visualizations and dashboards to business users to aid in decision making.
- Uncover trends and insights from data to increase likelihood of favorable business outcomes.
- Must be able to engage with Customers effectively during the phase of project
- Communicate and present data analyses to all levels of the business.
- Develop ad-hoc and standard reporting and or analyses.
- Version 10.4 and Above
- 8 to 10 Years of Tableau Design and Development Experience
- Well-versed in Report, Documentation, Dashboard and Dossier Development
- Must have strong experience in building Tableau Schema / semantic layer building objects based on underlying DB schema
- Familiar with building attributes, metrics, filters, prompts, and other BI objects
- Ability to troubleshoot report performance and tune
- 5 – 8 Years Experience in any of the following databases (HANA, Oracle, Snowflake)
- Strong SQL skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Certifications preferred
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong communications and decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels