Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
We’re looking for experienced professionals with a passion for analytics and SQL experience to join our new Snowflake data management practice. An individual who has what it takes to learn a new cutting edge cloud data platform, support internal projects, collaborate with teams and deliver results.
You would lead the tasks and be responsible to build, maintain and optimize large scale SQL based solutions in our Snowflake Data Warehouse. The successful candidate will need to have professional knowledge of developing writing SQL queries in Snowflake.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Writing Snowflake SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python, etc. to do Extract, Load, and Transform data
- Loading from disparate data sets and translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- Architecting, designing, and operationalizing large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse
- Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using a combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL
- Migrate legacy SQL Server Data Marts to Snowflake
- Integrating on-premises infrastructure with cloud infrastructure
- Providing technical Support (includes troubleshooting, monitoring)
- Providing Technical Analyst and Project Management Support to Senior Management
- Building modern approaches to automating data pipelines
- Leveraging code repositories and continuous integration tools
- Support the design of logical and physical data models along with preparing and presenting information for internal use.
- Support database optimization, integrity, consistency, security and privacy in our data management services
- Participate in SQL code reviews and gain a deeper understanding of SQL clustering and fine tuning for our cloud data management platform.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- 3+ years hands on experience with Snowflake
- Hands on Experience in Snowflake Database Snowflake Administration
- 3+ years’ experience in Snowflake DW Architecture and Design
- Experience with Snowflake security, and permissions
- Experience with Snowflake backups and restores
- Experience in Snowflake performance tuning and capacity planning
- 5+ years working experience in Business Intelligence Tools, Enterprise Reporting, Report Development, data modeling, data warehouse architecture, data warehousing concepts
- Strong experience in any cloud platform
- Experience writing ETL/ELT jobs.
- Customer-facing experience in a consulting or delivery capacity
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office Suites
- Good Interpersonal skills, Self-Starter and Motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills