Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore.Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with a geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness and Empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of MM, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), FTP for MM stream.
- Should have experience working on idocs and batch jobs
- Hands-on experience working on purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard procurement processes, purchase-to-order, and third-party order procurement processes, Inventory Management.
- Should have experience in integration of MM with other modules, such as SD, MM, FICO and understand the impact from a design standpoint.
- Should possess at least 9 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail MM or SAP MM and have worked with IT and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- Experience with SAP IMG configuration tool
- Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects as MM Consultant.
- Minimum 7-9 years of experience working in SAP IS-Retail, AFS and/or SAP FMS Solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in BTech / B.E. required
- Should have at least 3 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and team.
- Solution expertise in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, are require. SAP Certifications highly preferred
- Candidate with experience of SAP S/4 HANA highly preferred.
- Expertise in Retail /Fashion/ Manufacturing / Distribution industry highly preferred