Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 4+ years’ strong knowledge of SAP IS-Retail MM or SAP ECC MM
- Expertise with SAP IS-Retail solution MM or SAP ECC MM and should be able to work independently on the Design, Build, Test activity for the sub modules within IS-Retail solution.
- Should have been involved in at least 2 end to end implementation in SAP ECC or SAP IS Retail MM.
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of MM, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) for MM stream
- Hands-on purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard procurement processes, purchase-to-order and third-party order procurement processes, Inventory Management.
- Experienced in software application implementation/development and customer requirements mapping and experience in client interactions to understand their requirement and must be able to draft the Functional Specification, work closely with Technical team to validate the technical specifications.
- Should possess at least 6 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail MM or SAP MM and have worked with IT and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects as MM Consultant.
- University degree preferred
- Should have at least 2 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and people. Solution expertise in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, S4HANA are expected with certifications.
- Expertise in Fashion Industry (Through SAP AFS or SAP FMS solution) preferred
- Expertise as a Business end user in Retail / Fashion customers would be an added advantage