Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Should have very good understanding and solution architecting abilities in the core Retail functionalities and proven expertise of multiple sub-modules
- To work with Master Data, Grids, Seasons, Pre-packs, Hierarchies, Pricing, Promotions, Markdowns, Slow Seller and Best Seller Analysis, POS Interfaces, Merchandising distribution, OAPC/Seasonal Procurement, Procure-to-pay Process (especially plan-driven), Open to Buy budgeting, Vendor Consignment
- Lead and guide customers on various SAP Solutions in Retail/Fashion space
- Coordinating / Managing onsite / remote teams for deliverables
- Lead pre-sales, customer demos, Retail roadmaps, Customer PoCs
- Lead in-house initiatives and focus groups to create knowledge assets and services
- To give importance to Customer satisfaction
- To be able to improve efficiency of delivery through knowledge assets & services creation
- To perform Business development activities in the team
- Ramp-up of internal colleagues
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM, HR, PS, PY
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- Acts as liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all .
- University degree preferred
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in SAP SD Area
- Should have at least 2 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and people. Solution expertise in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, S4HANA are expected with certifications.
- Expertise in Fashion Industry (Through SAP AFS or SAP FMS solution) preferred
- Expertise as a Business end user in Retail / Fashion customers would be an added advantage