Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
- Experience in configuring New GL, AP/AR, AA, PCA.PCA GAAP, foreign currency evaluation and country-specific taxation and localizations
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Proven Hands-on experience on Controlling Module including Product Costing and Profitability Analysis with mapping business scenarios like MTO, ETO, and MTS, etc
- Understanding of SAP S4HANA Simplifications across SAP Domains FI, MM, SD, PP Etc.
- Gather requirements for Simple Finance implementation
- Develop and Build S/4HANA/ Simple Finance Architecture
- To be experienced with SAP procurement (end to end procure to pay cycle)
- To be able to work with ABAP queries, Report Painter and Report Writer
- To have SAP Workflow experience & hands-on functional CONFIGURATION experience with SAP FI & CO modules
- Academic degree (Bachelors / Masters)
- 4-10 years in SAP FICO consulting with at least one E2E full life cycle implementation in a SAP Retail environment
- SAP S/4 HANA experience
- S4 HANA/Simple Finance certification highly preferred