Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Basic responsibilities encompass the full lifecycle of projects, including process analysis, conducting workshops, providing recommendations and options for team consideration, writing design documents and flow charts, developing functional specifications, documenting and executing test scripts, writing training documents, delivering user training, and executing Go Live transitions with Hypercare support. The candidate will understand adherence with the project scope and recognize when to escalate developments to the Project Management Office (PMO) which impact the project cost or timeline
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee functional and technical design efforts for SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / RETAIL: systems, ranging from high level conceptual designs to detailed technical specifications
- Development of integrated, detailed functional and technical designs and alignment of requirements with Harley-Davidson architectural standards
- Provide guidance and oversight other Analysts, Consultants and Managed Services on SAP configuration and RICEFWs to enable business processes
- Oversee and plan all project deliverables on behalf of the process team during all stages of the project lifecycle and is accountable for the team hitting those milestone deliverable dates
- Perform quality assurance reviews of functional and technical specifications produced by external resources contributing to H-D technology projects and perform quality assurance reviews of the work product of developers to ensure compliance with the design specifications
- Recommend design changes to production systems in response to changing business process, capacity, risks, and performance requirements
- Create detailed list of design and implementation tasks along with level of effort estimates for initiatives
- Lead requirements determination with business stakeholders to set scope fences for the delivery team and ensure new capabilities are leveraging the template
- Contribute to prioritization of technology problems and enhancement requests
- Provide consulting and support services to identify technology system’s operational, monitoring and reporting requirements
- 8 years of active and successful leadership in the design and implementation of integrated solutions across multiple technologies
- At least 5 years of successful SAP project delivery with a focus on systems design particularly with large scale programs primarily within the Order to Cash space.
- A proven record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering ERP system capabilities, in SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / RETAIL: OTC module including the areas of sales, order management, warranty registration, ATP, segmentation or pricing
- Experience in planning, managing, and delivering SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / RETAIL: system capabilities, in Sales and Operations Planning and Forecast methodologies a plus
- Hands-on experience and expertise with development tools, administration, design, configuration, customization and implementation of ERP applications and 3rd party integrations
- Strong experience in, and orientation toward, solution design, project management and structured system development methodologies
- Demonstrate proactive leadership in facilitating and influencing various business and technical subject matter experts to accomplish large and complex project assignments/solution deliveries
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing others in design and delivery roles
- Experience with HANA based SAP products and SAP cloud solutions
- Experience with agile delivery model
- CHARM and QGM experience for release management and managing changes through landscapes
- University degree preferred
- Prior experience in Retail or Fashion preferred.
- SAP certifications are a plus