Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to support all stages of a Master Data implementation project
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Retail / Fashion Article Master, Business Partner ( Customer/ Vendor), Site Master, Hierarchy Master and other key masters.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility
- Well-rounded understanding of business, partner and project management practices
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers under the direction of the Project Manager (PM)
- Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities
- Support in escalated projects
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- University degree preferred
- Overall knowledge of SAP Master Data solutions with strong knowledge of Master Data Configuration and Conversion processes and best practices.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ SAP consulting experience in the Retail / Fashion Industry with a focus on Master Data Configuration, Conversion and Governance and at least 2 end to end implementations is required
- Strong leadership skills – able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.