Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft, since its foundation in the year 2009, has stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Strong understanding and experience in Store Back-office operations including SAP MIM and Hand-Held Terminal integrations.
- Should be strong in store operations/MIM covering the critical aspects of business processes covering Goods Receiving, Adjust Stock, Transfer Products, Transfer Stock, Cycle Count, Product Lookup, Store Walk through.
- Hands-on experience working on a store purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard transfer order processes, Store to start transfers, and third-party order procurement processes, Store Inventory Management, store physical stock-take and stock adjustments.
- Should have experience in integration of MIM with other modules, such as MM, CAR, FICO, and understand the impact from a design standpoint.
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of retail-specific areas such as POS Inbound / POS Outbound, Retail Pricing, Promotion, and Markdown
- Experience in OmniChannel Point of the sales process, Order Management System (OMS) to handle multiple e-comm orders and m-commerce order
- Experience in the single view of Inventory requirements across omnichannel commerce
- Should have experience on ODATA integrations, IDOCs processing, and batch jobs
- Should possess at least 6 to 9 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail, promote standard SAP solutions and best practices
- Strong Experience with SAP IMG configuration tool
- Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects
- Minimum 7-9 years of experience working in SAP IS-Retail, AFS and/or SAP FMS Solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in BTech / B.E. required
- Should have at least 3 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and team
- Solution expertise in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, are required
- SAP Certifications highly preferred
- Candidate with experience of SAP S/4 HANA highly preferred