Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
- Lead all change management activities for key OCM work streams across SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA implementations and other major digital transformations
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by the respective projects and change efforts
- Develop and execute a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, workforce transition plan, training plan and change readiness plan
- Identify potential change risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, present findings and recommended interventions Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement mitigation plans
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of program level changes.
- Familiarity with large program/project management execution methodology, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Must have worked as OCM lead over the period of the last 15 years..
- Demonstrated ability to sell change management services Exceptional communication skills
- Both written and verbal ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks against set deadlines
- University Degree preferred
- 15 years change management experience with SAP Implementations
- SAP S/4 HANA preferred Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Must have valid work experience in Retail Implementation/ Enhancement/ up-gradation/ Support Project.
- SAP Certification/s will be highly preferred