Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in the SAAS industry and SAP Technologies. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, and test the products required for the company’s needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Will be responsible for design and development with Native Hana, creating SAP HANA
- information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytic, and
- Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access), SAP
- HANA Live (Analytics).
- Working collaboratively with other SAP teams and Information Management specialists
- to mentor and enhance knowledge & capability across delivery and support teams
- Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications.
- Design and develop HANA data models & data flow objects in on HANA and non-HANA
- Working with large data volumes and ETL tools like Business Object Data Services
- (BODS) and others.
- Should have at least moderate level knowledge of SQL and stored procedures, as well
- as strong technical aptitude.
- Converting ad hoc and proof of concept solutions/models into a production-ready
- solution in SAP SAP HANA
- Staying updated with the latest SAP HANA and Information Management technology,
- product offerings, trends, and ensuring the organization’s strategy and roadmap is
- Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable
- Develop and troubleshoot ABAP programs including user exits, function modules, and
- start/end/expert routines
- Proven hands-on experience with SAP HANA
- Strong SQL Scripting skills
- Proven experience with the design and architecture of enterprise-wide Data Warehouse
- Proven experience with data modeling at a conceptual and physical level
- Proven experience with formulating governance standards and guidelines around
- design/development of solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading a team in end-to-end development and design within SAP HANA
- environments is desirable
- Strong ABAP Programming skills are desirable
- Experience on SAP S/4 HANA projects would be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry
- Technical depth across multiple languages
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills