Area: SAP S/4 Hana Retail / Fashion
Groupsoft US Inc. is a Software Service company providing end-to-end Consulting and implementation services to large Retail and Fashion Enterprises. At Groupsoft bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together to simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 100 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
Groupsoft is a Service Partner with SAP, SNOWFLAKE, and AWS.
SAP Services Include: RISE with SAP – SAP S/4 Hana Retail and Fashion; SAP S/4 HANA Finance; SAP CAR – Customer Activity Repository – POSDTA, OPP, OAA, OSA, UDF ANALYTICS Services Includes: Snowflake Consulting and Implementation Services – Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SAC Consulting and Implementation Services. Omni-Channel Integration Services includes: Complex Architectural Consulting, Implementation and Integration Services focused on B2B, B2C, OMS, 3PL (Ubereats, Instacart, Doordash, Grubhub) Integration and Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Zalando); Omni-Channel Revenue/ Inventory Optimization and Simplification of Order Fulfillment
Groupsoft has offices in Princeton USA, Toronto Canada, Bangalore, India.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an SAP consultant responsible for the design and implementation of SAP Retail- purchasing, Inventory management capabilities such as retail article, site, merchandise tree, assortment, listing, and other master data, Retail Forecast and Replenishment, store orders fulfilled by external suppliers as well as distribution centers, store to store transfers, and various goods movements such as receipts for purchases, and transfers, stock adjustment, physical inventory, and other movements
- Upgrade retail system functionalities
- Expertise within SAP Materials Management, Production Planning, Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management Processes.
- Identity gaps to enhance the SAP Production Planning and Material Management and Warehouse Management Solution.
- Create Functional Specifications for the Enhancements.
- Provide Production Support by resolving day to day issues and provide assistance to the users.
- Expertise in administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving technical problems arises from technical development.
- To be able to work with SAP (Native) HANA and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Facilitate workshops for identifying requirements, documenting business process, and blue printing, identify gaps, and identify RICEF list
- Facilitate testing during unit, system integration, and UAT
- Train key business and client IT team on functionalities implemented
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts
- A minimum of 8 years of SAP SAP Retail-purchasing, Inventory management experience with at least three full lifecycle SAP implementations in the areas of SAP Retail-purchasing, Inventory management
- Implementation experience (at least 5) in SAP Retail-purchasing, Inventory management which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post production Level 3 support
- Upgrade project experience (at least 1) in SAP Retail-purchasing, Inventory management
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes preferably to SAP ECC EHP8
- Defining / implementing systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP Retail-purchasing, Inventory management
- Cross-functional integration skills with other SAP functional workstreams
- Technical Degree with relevant field experience
- SAP Certification preferred
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills