Industry Domain: Retail/Fashion | Technology Environment: S/4 HANA
Groupsoft US Inc. is a Software Service company providing end-to-end Consulting and implementation services to large Retail and Fashion Enterprises. At Groupsoft bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together to simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 100 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
Groupsoft is a Service Partner with SAP, SNOWFLAKE, and AWS.
SAP Services Include: RISE with SAP – SAP S/4 Hana Retail and Fashion; SAP S/4 HANA Finance; SAP CAR – Customer Activity Repository – POSDTA, OPP, OAA, OSA, UDF ANALYTICS Services Includes: Snowflake Consulting and Implementation Services – Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SAC Consulting and Implementation Services. Omni-Channel Integration Services includes: Complex Architectural Consulting, Implementation and Integration Services focused on B2B, B2C, OMS, 3PL (Ubereats, Instacart, Doordash, Grubhub) Integration and Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Zalando); Omni-Channel Revenue/ Inventory Optimization and Simplification of Order Fulfillment
Groupsoft has offices in Princeton USA, Toronto Canada, Bangalore, India.
This position will be responsible for enabling and extending SAP Merchandise Inventory Management (MIM) / Fiori apps Consulting Offerings and related Retail functionalities. Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an SAP solution architect accountable for the design and implementation of SAP MIM and SAP Retail capabilities such as lookup products, adjust stock, order products, transfer products, receive products, count stocks, perform store walk through, print labels, and store inventory reports, and design and implement SAP retail functionalities to support MIM such as assortment list, replenishment, order management, inventory adjustment movement types
- Strong understanding and experience in Store Back-office operations including SAP MIM and Hand-Held Terminal integrations.
- Should be strong in store operations/MIM covering the critical aspects of business processes covering Goods Receiving, Adjust Stock, Transfer Products, Transfer Stock, Cycle Count, Product Lookup, Store Walk through.
- Hands-on experience working on a store purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard transfer order processes, Store to start transfers, and third-party order procurement processes, Store Inventory Management, store physical stock-take and stock adjustments.
- Facilitate workshops for identifying requirements, documenting business process, and blue printing, identify gaps, and identify RICEF list
- Facilitate testing during unit, system integration, and UAT
- Train key business and client IT team on functionalities implemented
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Should have experience in integration of MIM with other modules, such as MM, CAR, FICO, and understand the impact from a design standpoint.
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of retail-specific areas such as POS Inbound / POS Outbound, Retail Pricing, Promotion, and Markdown
- Experience in OmniChannel Point of the sales process, Order Management System (OMS) to handle multiple e-comm orders and m-commerce order
- Experience in the single view of Inventory requirements across omnichannel commerce
- Should have experience on ODATA integrations, IDOCs processing, and batch jobs
- Should possess at least 6 to 9 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail, promote standard SAP solutions and best practices
- Strong Experience with SAP IMG configuration tool
- Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects
- A minimum of 8 years of SAP Retail / FMS experience with at least two full lifecycle SAP implementations in the areas of MIM / Fiori apps
- Implementation experience (at least 2) in SAP MIM which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post production Level 3 support
- Implementation experience (at least 2) in SAP MM which includes inventory management such as replenishment, orders, movement types, movement reasons
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes
- Prepare technical specs for RICEF objects and work with development team to implement RICEF objects
- Defining / implementing systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP MIM
- Cross-functional integration skills with other SAP functional workstreams
- Bachelor’s Degree in BTech / B.E. required
- SAP Certifications highly preferred
- Leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality documents in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills