Employment Type: Full time / Contract | Area: SAP Software Consulting Services | Industry: Fashion/Retail
Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and systems integrator providing innovative SAP implementation and IT Consulting services. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user trainings as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investments for our customers.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
The RTR Lead will provide subject matter expertise on SAP S/4 HANA FICO functionality in a global business transformation program, using SAP S/4 HANA as a platform. The RTR Lead will also be responsible for securing design as per global template, signing off RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow) provided by SI partner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP S/4 HANA FICO SME is a hands-on position for securing design and delivering efficient from the SI supplier.
- The role works closely together with the SAP S4/HANA process and architecture team and is accountable that the SAP Financial accounting and controlling (FICO) function of the application portfolio is in accordance with the policies and in particular with the agreed collaboration rules established with the teams in charge of Projects and Application Management.
- Experience in configuring New GL,AP/AR, AA, PCA.PCA GAAP, foreign currency evaluation and country specific taxation and localizations
- Retail, consumer industry experience with good supply chain business process understanding
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Proven Hands-on experience on Controlling Module including profitability analysis
- Understanding of SAP S4HANA Simplifications across SAP Domains FI, MM, SD, PP Etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university
- 7-10+ years of experience in SAP implementation or SAP business process improvement, specifically in the areas of finance and/or controlling (FICO)
- Solid understanding and experience with R2R (Record To Report)
- Minimum of 3 full lifecycle implementation completed (blueprint through testing) plus some activity on other projects
- Strong SAP FI consulting profile with in-depth knowledge of GL / AR / AP / Banking / Tax.
- Experience in S/4 HANA Finance
- Must have worked in multi Country implementation / roll out experience
- Recent experience in external management consulting in a leadership capacity, managing teams and delivery engagements, managing clients and building revenue capabilities through business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
All offers are contingent on a successful background check.