Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and systems integrator providing innovative SAP implementation and IT Consulting services. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user trainings as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investment for our customers.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of the box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage across workstreams viz. Finance, Order to Cash, etc. for defining and testing end to end solution
- Identify and manage gaps and provide solutions within the Retail stream specific to POS Sales into POS DM/CAR and outbound into SAP Retail/FMS/any other Legacy systems
- Manage and Conduct CAR/POS DM process configuration
- Maintaining and updating all SAP CAR/POS DM functional documentation (Design Specifications, Configuration documents, Test Scripts, etc.)
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, system Integration including defect fixes
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
- Support the business team with issues resolution and provide a solutions based approach
- SAP POS DM experience including SAP CAR experience with integration experience to Finance, Retail and Legacy systems.
- Expert and hands-on experience with POS system integration using SAP Retail and SAP CAR, especially areas around POS DM/DTA and other integration with other SAP Core modules
- Must have POS DM/CAR experience; key areas being:
- Understanding of configuration of SAP POSDM Business transaction types: Sales, Financials, Totals, Inventory and Reversals
- Understanding of SAP CAR POSDTA
- Understanding of SAP POSDM Sales Audit functionality
- Ability to read XML data structures for retail point of sale transaction data, and create SAP mapping specifications to convert the XML POS data into the necessary RFC structures for SAP POS DM
- In depth understanding of ALE/IDOC processing to pass data from SAP POSDM/CAR into SAP Retail/FMS
- In-depth understanding of the SAP POS DM Pipe processing module
- Good Understanding of Retail and Fashion business processes and having good communication skills
- Experience of Managing the Design and Configuration of SAP CAR/POS DM.
- Should have worked in at least 2-3 SAP Implementation Projects
- Good consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Educational Experience: B. Tech. / MCA
- Professional Experience: 4-5 years of experience in SAP POSDM / CAR