Groupsoft US Inc. is a Software Service company providing end-to-end Consulting and implementation services to large Retail and Fashion Enterprises. At Groupsoft bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together to simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 100 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
Groupsoft is a Service Partner with SAP, SNOWFLAKE, and AWS.
SAP Services Include: RISE with SAP – SAP S/4 Hana Retail and Fashion; SAP S/4 HANA Finance; SAP CAR – Customer Activity Repository – POSDTA, OPP, OAA, OSA, UDF ANALYTICS Services Includes: Snowflake Consulting and Implementation Services – Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SAC Consulting and Implementation Services. Omni-Channel Integration Services includes: Complex Architectural Consulting, Implementation and Integration Services focused on B2B, B2C, OMS, 3PL (Ubereats, Instacart, Doordash, Grubhub) Integration and Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Zalando); Omni-Channel Revenue/ Inventory Optimization and Simplification of Order Fulfillment
Groupsoft has offices in Princeton USA, Toronto Canada, Bangalore, India.
- Performs the administration and operation of the SAP HANA systems and associated components and 3rd party tools.
- Collaborates with Technical SAP Project leads and team members on design and build of the SAP eco-system and infrastructure.
- Serves as technical support for medium to complex problem resolution. Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated system issues.
- Participate in technical meetings as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP System design and implementation.
- Automates administrative and operational functions. Provide training and direction to operational teams.
- Maintains technical knowledge of SAP system components and architecture.
- Resolves incidents affecting the operation/availability of global systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes.
- Provides technical upgrades as well as functional and technical enhancements. Troubleshooting and resolution of application and system errors.
- Evaluates, installs, configures, and deploys SAP applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborates with analysts, architects, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
- Installs and configures patches and Support pack upgrades to SAP systems as required.
- Maintain multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production)
- Responsible for applying and migrating SAP maintenance (support packages, enhancement packs, kernel upgrades) through all systems;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years of SAP Basis Administrator experience in SAP ECC including latest enhancement pack, PI/PO, CAR, Netweaver etc.
- SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP environment with multiple module and applications
- Experience applying support packs, enhancement packs, and add-ins
- Experience in distributing SAP user workloads and monitoring/managing the SAP background job workload
- Maintaining SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies, in addition to monitoring all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
- Performing SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) and having led the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades
- Experience with NetWeaver configuration on both ABAP and Java stacks, including: STMS, ICM settings, SSO/SSL configuration, configtool, and NWA
- Ability to manage a variety of technically complicated tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability with the following skills: SAP HANA installation and HANA system migration, SAP systems, in memory database technology as well as hardware, SAP administration, Database Administration (DBA), Database HA/DR technologies,
- Configuration, maintenance, high-availability setup, disaster recovery design & implementation, backup & recovery design & implementation & production monitoring of HANA instances.
- Knowledge on Red Hat Linux and SUSE Operating System.
- Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems. Exposure to different remote access options in the HANA system.
- Experience Installing and configuring SAP Fiori Applications.
- Experience in monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems.
- HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
- Technically fluent in SQL.
- Work and collaborate with other technology groups to support the SAP landscape.
- Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting.
- University Degree preferred
- 8+ Years’ SAP Basis Administration with expert level BASIS experience in S/4 HANA, ECC and/or CAR.
- Must have valid work experience in Retail Implementation/ Enhancement/up-gradation/Support Project.
- SAP Certification/s will be highly preferred