Number of Position: 2 Positions ( Advisory Consultant for Apparel, Supermarket & Grocery, Speciality Goods)
Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and focused in Retail and Fashion Industry. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user training as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investments for our customers. We work with large Retail and Fashion companies across the globe.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
The advisory Consultant will be assisting the Groupsoft Retail Solution team, who will work closely with the Groupsoft solution team as Business User and provide business use case input to design and develop merchandise planning, assortment planning and allocation planning solution roadmap for the global retail and fashion customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advisor consultants must be able to provide quality time in order to validate the Merchandising Planning, Assortment Planning, category planning, markdown planning, promotion planning and Allocation Management Retail solution requirements of the different retail formats.
- Advisory consultants must be able to detail out different business use cases related to Retail Planning for different retail formats including the online commerce marketplace and web commerce.
- Able to write requirements specification documents related to use cases.
- Must have understanding of Retail KPIs and calculation logic of KPI’s.
- Must be able to define analytics requirements related to retail planning use case .
- Must be able to conduct internal process workshop related for merchandising planning, assortment planning and allocation management
- Provide expert advice and critical view point on designed merchandise and assortment planning solutions from end user point of view.
- Highly analytical and data driven person, with a good experience and exposure to below key planning process:
- Merchandise Financial planning
- Assortment Planning
- Category Planning
- Allocation Management
- Promotion and End of Season Sales
- Good experience on Advance data analysis techniques and tools
- Good Analytical skills
- Must have worked as a Retail Planner for a period of 6 to 8 years for different Retail companies.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of retail planner experience in Retail and Fashion industry
- Should be from the Apparel retail company or Fashion brand,
- Prior experience in assisting to implement Retail Planning solutions or Retail Analytics would be important.
This is a long term advisory role on a full-time basis.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the job title ‘Retail Planning Advisory Consultant – India’ in the subject line.