Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and systems integrator providing innovative SAP implementation and IT Consulting services. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user trainings as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investments for our customers.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
The role of Manager – Human Resources is to manage all HR functions. This includes talent management, planning and performance management, compensation, benefits, and employee relations. They are responsible for the day-to-day application, communication, and implementation of human resources policies for the company. The ideal candidate will be able to provide a full range of HR related support and counsel to the Management Team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, implement and maintain effective processes in Human Resources; specifically: Employee Relations, Recruitment, On-Boarding, Training, Compliance, Performance Management, Organizational Development / Change Management, Special Projects, Audits, Terminations, Benefits Administration and Human Resources Administration. Provide coaching to managers on performance management, employee development, employee retention, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, and Human Resources best practices are implemented into Human Resources processes.
- Provide Human Resources support to all departments and employees including part-time and on Contract employees by addressing questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Actively reinforce mission and values of the organization to support business objectives and develop a positive healthy workplace environment and culture.
- Guide management and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Respond to inquiries from employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Stays current on key federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Must ensure activities follow all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Offer insight on employment related matters, such as any pertinent changes in employment legislation, employment trends, etc.
- Responsible for meeting resource requirements in close collaboration with the delivery/project teams and ensure timely hiring to fill skill gaps
- Proactively seek and develop a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Oversee new hire onboarding process
- Coordinates Benefits Open Enrollment process.
- Conduct exit process and interviews including facilitate all termination paperwork
- Recommends improvements to HR policies, benefits and training programs, etc.
- Develop and provide employment related training (i.e. sexual harassment, corrective action, policy updates, etc.)
- Execute special projects and other office duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, in Human Resource Management or equivalent required. SHRM certification preferred (PHR, SPHR)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working as a Senior Human Resources Generalist / Human Resources Manager/Director in USA
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation/platform skills, effectively using telephonic, written, and electronic means..
- Have comprehensive knowledge base of state and federal employment laws.
- Experience working with all levels of staff and management in a fast-paced environment, time-based delivery environment.
- Requires agility in dealing with instant changes in the organization and projects
- Experience working with remote teams across the globe.
- Prior experience with relevant HRIS technology platforms and web-based time system
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Requires the ability to write and present reports
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and organizational skills
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Please email your updated Resume with a Cover Letter as your application for the position of Manager – Human Resources at email@example.com
Note: State “Manager – HR” in the Subject of the Email
All offers are contingent on a successful background check.