Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft, since its foundation in the year 2009, has stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Candidate with experience in SAP data archiving with ADK ILM, DART, SAP Content Server, ABAP and third-party solutions to join our team, including hands-on experience archiving storage and retrieval in S4 HANA / ECC System.
In addition to the technical implementation, experience working with Business process owners and IT Departments for analysis, blueprint and formulating archiving strategy is also preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to detecting and resolving issues
- Comfortable working within a distributed team located in multiple time zones
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, test-driven, collaborative and iterative environment
- End to end SAP data archiving implementation with SAP ADK, ILM and DART.
- Retention based on regulatory compliance requirements
- Configuration of archiving objects directories and path
- Creation of variants and execution including simulation runs, observing the job logs and statistics reporting
- Customization of technical settings for the archiving objects
- Data extraction required data with archiving and validation of extracted data
- Transfer, conversion & storage of extracted data from source system, storage solution on the file system level
- Legal hold, Data destruction in compliance to retention policy
- Deletion process including reconciliation
- Archive info structure for reporting archived data,
- Technical documentation for configuration and Test Scripts for Testing purposes
- Analyse Database tables
- Analyse Database tables size growth
- Creating, Validating and Deleting Archiving file
- Testing archiving information retrieval
- Variant of archiving files
- Archiving jobs setup and monitoring
- Archiving to external disk setup
- Archiving objects analysis
- Tlogs, change logs, iDOC’s logs admin and cleanup
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Collaborative and a good team player
- Custom developed tables archiving
- Basic ABAP
- ECC 6 archiving
- S4 Archiving
- Data aging
- Require a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience
- University degree preferred