Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft, since its foundation in the year 2009, has stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Candidate with deep Cloud Architecture experience to join our Cloud and DevOps unit and help accelerate our SaaS efforts. Responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic and realistic cloud solution
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic and realistic cloud solution
- Work closely with Technical Team to support implementation of cloud provisioning and deployment solutions
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- Evaluating, implementing and streamlining DevOps practices.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to investigate errors and performance bottlenecks
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to detecting and resolving issues.
- Comfortable working within a distributed team located in multiple time zones.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, test-driven, collaborative and iterative environment
- Require a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Looking for an expert in AWS code commit, AWS build, AWS deploy and AWS Pipe ( CI/CD)
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking.