Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft, since its foundation in the year 2009, has stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Candidate with deep Cloud Architecture experience to join our Cloud and DevOps unit and help accelerate our SaaS efforts. Responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic, and realistic cloud solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic and realistic cloud solution
- Work closely with the Technical Team to support the implementation of cloud provisioning and deployment solutions
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- Evaluating, implementing and streamlining DevOps practices
- Strong troubleshooting skills to investigate errors and performance bottlenecks
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to detecting and resolving issues
- Comfortable working within a distributed team located in multiple time zones
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, test-driven, collaborative and iterative environment
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Familiarity with migration of operating systems on AWS
- Familiarity with migration of databases on AWS.
- Familiarity in AWS code commit, AWS build, AWS deploy and AWS Pipe ( CI/CD) or similar application deployment technologies to be used in AWS
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Collaborative and a good team player
- Require a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- University degree preferred