SAP In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management (SAP In-store MIM): The Fully Integrated, Online Store Back Office Retailing Solution
Lack of visibility regarding in-store inventory, and decentralized customer facing activities, are serious impediments for retailers in our customer-centric, omnichannel business environment. To address these challenges, Groupsoft offers the SAP In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management Solution, designed for Retail and Fashion enterprises. SAP In-store MIM provides seamless integration between brick and mortar stores, distribution centers, and headquarters—all in real time.
Groupsoft’s SAP In-Store MIM Service Offerings
The Groupsoft team has years of experience deploying SAP MIM for large retail and fashion companies, reaching more than 1,500 stores globally. Our mobile expertise also covers deployment of SAP MIM store peripherals, such as scanners, printers, and tablets, which are key elements in a successful implementation of SAP Apps.
- Requirement analysis, fit gap analysis and feasibility
- Pilot run with your choice of mobile devices (such as iPhone, iPod, IPA, Android smartphone, mobile printer, wireless scanner)
- Enhance in-store functionalities using standard out of box BADIs
- Performance and Volume management for global deployments
- Ready to use store back office analytics
Key Functions – SAP In-Store MIM Solution
The SAP In-Store MIM Solution adds innovative functionalities and support across all in-store retail processes:
- Manage daily tasking at line level using the smart Store Walk-through application
- Employees can set up all daily tasks/activities lists, and manage them effectively
- Efficient ‘goods receiving’ methodology
- New and advanced functions to manage direct store delivery from vendors, such as using a variety of documentation types including purchase orders, shipment notifications, or without any supportive documentation
- Manage store-to-store transfers with the simple Transfer Product functionality
- Manage inventory discrepancies such as in-transit loss, shortage, damage, and spoilage using Stock Adjustment applications
- The smart Order-Taking application provides flexibility for large sales orders, and external supplier purchase orders
- Effective notification process provides proactive visibility of various incoming requests, stock transfers, and promotion related actions to be performed by store teams
- A seamless physical stock-taking process for performing efficient in-store inventory checks – a key factor in effective store operation management and profitability
Key Advantages – SAP In-Store MIM Solution
- Centrally managed, real-time online store back office applications
- Easily integrated with multiple mobile devices, scanners and printers
- Secured application with SSO and protected multi-factor authorizations
- Availability of store offline functionality
- RF-ready integrated application
- Availability of in-build reporting, approval, and workflow
- Ready-to-use store back office analytics
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.