Robotic Process Automation in Retail & Fashion Industry
The Retail and Fashion Industries are increasingly reliant on process speed and accuracy to meet customer demands. The processes in the retail and fashion companies comprise of multiple layers of administrative, managerial, and customer service functions which are deeply inter-linked and complex.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION KEY BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
Groupsoft has been optimizing business processes for retail and fashion environments for over a decade across the globe. Our extensive experience has helped us pinpoint some common factors that have led our clients towards Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation:
- Optimization of enterprise-wide operational efficiency, agile processes & processing time
- Automating traditionally manual processes, leading to decrease in resource demand and improved accuracy
- Dynamic corporate governance and business teams structure
- Creating new norms for operating expenses and ratios, contributing to increased profitability
- Cost and resource optimization for improved scalability and growth potential
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION IN ACTION
Use case of RPA in Retail and Fashion Environment
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) on Customer Activity Repository (CAR)
Retailers can gain the following benefits by implementing RPA on CAR:
- Automate Daily, Monthly and Weekly Reconciliation and Account Balances
- Credit Card Commission Calculation
- Shrink Reserve Calculation
- Variable Rent Commission Calculation and Posting
- Sales Staff Commission Calculation and Posting
- Delta Commission Calculation and Posting
- Revenue Stamp Tax Calculation and Posting
- Coupon Reconciliation
GROUPSOFT AS YOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
Connect with our RPA experts today to explore the latest innovations, and to design your roadmap to becoming an intelligent enterprise powered by Robotic Process Automation.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.