Groupsoft US Inc. is a Software Service company providing end-to-end Consulting and implementation services to large Retail and Fashion Enterprises. At Groupsoft bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together to simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 100 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
Groupsoft is a Service Partner with SAP, SNOWFLAKE, and AWS.
SAP Services Include: RISE with SAP – SAP S/4 Hana Retail and Fashion; SAP S/4 HANA Finance; SAP CAR – Customer Activity Repository – POSDTA, OPP, OAA, OSA, UDF ANALYTICS Services Includes: Snowflake Consulting and Implementation Services – Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SAC Consulting and Implementation Services. Omni-Channel Integration Services includes: Complex Architectural Consulting, Implementation and Integration Services focused on B2B, B2C, OMS, 3PL (Ubereats, Instacart, Doordash, Grubhub) Integration and Marketplace (Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Zalando); Omni-Channel Revenue/ Inventory Optimization and Simplification of Order Fulfillment
Groupsoft has offices in Princeton USA, Toronto Canada, Bangalore, India.
A Technical Lead acts as a liaison between technical and business aspects of an organization and coordinates the design and implementation of the project.
- Understanding all aspects of the system/platform, from both a business and technical point of view
- Confirming the integrity and design of the technology system integrations
- Leading the implementation of program
- Coordinating with the software development team to ensure they build a system that is easily maintainable and runs smoothly
- Determine organization needs and identify system specifications
- Analyze the needs of large systems and breaking them down into smaller manageable parts
- Plan and design the structure of technology systems, discuss these with the client
- Communicate the best products and systems to client
- Communicate system requirements to software designers and developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance throughout the assembly process.
- Choose suitable software, hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Lead all aspects of development and implementation of assigned programs and guide teammates
- Help resolve technical problems as and when they arise
- Carry out testing procedures to ensure systems are running efficiently
- Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures
- Work with senior IT personnel to devise plans for future IT requirements in support of the target state platform
- Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant subjects
- Validated work experience as Technical Architect
- Should have at least 8+ years’ experience in SAP End to End implementation, roll-out, production support, enhancement and upgrade projects.
- Experience and expert knowledge of ABAP Workbench, Object Oriented ABAP, ALV reporting, Adobe forms, SMARTFORM/SAP Scripts, Webdynpro, Module pools and Data migration techniques like BDC, LSMW, ALE/IDOCs.
- At least 1+ year experience working on SAP upgrade projects
- At least 1+ year experience working on Unicode conversion
- Knowledge of SAP Enhancements technologies including Classical Enhancements BADI, User Exits, BTE, and new Enhancement framework
- Hands on experience with ODATA
- ABAP development experience including ABAP on HANA & ABAP OO development Strong understanding of Web / Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy
- Knowledge around any of the front-end technologies like SAP FIORI will be an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in developing applications in Retail business process and in various modules including not limited to FICO/SD/MM/CAR
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication skills, quick learner, highly motivated.
- Good team player with an ability to work independently and quickly during fast paced time sensitive environments.