Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The SAP Technical and Integration SME is a trusted advisor for business and IT, providing clear technology and process direction to stakeholders and performing the technical validation of supplier solutions to ensure that they are in line with Company standards.
- Collaborate with teams to bring technical innovation, such as
- creation and usage of API’s for business scenarios
- exploration and usage of SAP Cloud Platform Services and
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Non-SAP Cloud Service usage and integration with our services
with the overall objective to continues to improve our process and services, simplify, further digitalize and operate at scale
- Architectural guidance and actively engaged definition and constant development of our technology strategy
- Collaborate with the team to drive innovation, share knowledge, and support each other.
- Develop and promote technical design standards, best practices, guidelines, and procedures
- Understand SAP integration architecture and define best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5-10 years of experience SAP technologies: Archiving, SAP Archivelink, SAP Fiori (HTML5/UI5/NetWeaver Gateway), SAP Web Dispatcher, SSO 3.0 Solutions, Sap Workflow,
- 3 years of experience in SAP integration ALE, IDOCS and Web Services / RESTful required
- DevOps / CICD concepts and practical experience
- Java, JSON, development frameworks such as SPRING or bootstrap.
- 3 years of experience in Cloud operations: Azure/SAP Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of API frameworks & Integration via API’s
- Good knowledge of process integration tools, like SAP CPI or PI/PO
- Good knowledge of Azure administration and scripting like PowerShell (Infrastructure as Service)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- SAP certification preferred
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience – Ability to drive teams in a diverse international/distributed environment
- Strong communications and decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels
Email us at Jobs@GroupsoftUS.com. Please mention SAP Tech Integration Lead (SME) in the subject line.