Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to conduct requirement analysis and formulate specifications within project scope
- Develop architecture-compliant solution strategies for demand that conform both customer requirements and solution development standards, in alignment with IT architecture principle
- Responsible to examine existing systems and devising solutions that work within the related systems
- Provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed and delivered
- Ensure the new solution will fit to the existing enterprise environment
- Work with specialists, technical team, vendor and stakeholders to ensure solution is delivered fulling stakeholders requirements
- SAP technical proficiency with at least 5+ full life-cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of Industry or consulting experience
- Deep understanding of SAP Basis workstream in implementing and/or supporting different SAP components such as SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Supply Chain, SAP HR, SAP Business Objects, SAP BW, BW on HANA, SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Experience in:
- Architecting and deploying SAP solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Designing and implementing High Availability/DR Solutions for SAP Applications on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Configuring Backup and Recovery for enterprise applications and database in a public, private or hybrid cloud environments
- Migrating SAP Applications to cloud including SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO
- SAP BASIS administration activities including but not limited to performing transports, landscape and instance maintenance, client copies, system refreshes, system installation, support pack stack upgrades, software release management, problem determination, resolution and incident management.
- Good understanding of platform, network, security and storage components in a cloud environment working with VM Engines, Storage services, Network components such as Load Balancer, VPN etc
- Ability to perform administration activities on SAP products including but not limited to SAP S/4HANA, ERP/Business Suite, Solution Manager, BW/BI, BOBJ, CRM and Enterprise Portal, SAP Hybris etc.
- Broad technical background with knowledge of system sizing and architecture
- Ability to perform database administration activities for SAP environments, such as database capacity management, performance tuning and day to day operations
- Should be able to engage with the functional teams and drive system performance monitoring, testing and tuning for the SAP products
- Must be able to think outside the box and find creative resolutions to complex problems
- Excellent analytical skills and should have a strong sense of ownership, accountability urgency of the requirement of solutions delivery and drive things by working cohesively with the team at client site and off-shore
- University degree preferred
- Prior experience in Retail or Fashion preferred.