Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. The P2P Lead facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum 7-9 years of experience with strong knowledge of SAP IS-Retail MM or SAP ECC MM
- Expertise with SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / Retail solution MM or SAP ECC MM and should be able to work independently on the Design, Build, Test activity for the sub-modules within IS-Retail solution.
- Should have been involved in at least 2-3 end to end implementation in SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / Retail, OR SAP RETAIL
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of MM, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) for MM stream
- Hands-on purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard procurement processes, purchase-to-order, and third-party order procurement processes, Inventory Management.
- Experienced in software application implementation/development and customer requirements mapping, hands-on with configuration, Experience in client interactions to understand their requirements, must be able to draft the Functional Specification.
- Should possess at least 2-3 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, Detailing of Processes of SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / Retail, or SAP ECC MM and have worked with IT and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects as MM Consultant. Preference for candidates having experience working on SAP S/4 HANA FASHION / Retail,
- University degree preferred
- Should have at least 2-3 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and people. Preference will be given to candidates having experience working on SAP Retail, SAP FMS, S4 HANA are expected with certifications.
- Expertise in Fashion Industry (Through SAP AFS or SAP FMS solution) preferred
- Expertise as a Business end-user in Retail / Fashion customers would be an added advantage.
- Experience in customer management and Customer facing performance of at least one project
- Strong Communication Skills with excellent Writing and Documentation skills
- Must be able to adhere to Project Timelines
- Excellent Team Player
- Must have experience in using Project Reporting and MS Office Tools
- Must have valid work experience in Retail Implementation/ Enhancement/ up-gradation/Support Project.
- SAP Certification/s will be highly preferred