Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Work with stakeholders to define and communicate prioritised software development designs and plans that support objectives and strategic plans..
- Monitor and report on the progress of development against plan.
- Identify risks and issues early and rectify problems and deviations from the plan. Identify where changes in requirements have resource implications.
- Ensure that resources are made available to support the agreed programme of development and that they are properly used and accounted for
- Ensure that there is proper technical impact assessment of all risks and issues and changes to scope, requirements or design. Provide advice on any avoidance, mitigation or remedial actions required.
- In depth knowledge of SAP architecture, design and development to enable review of the development team’s work and guidance as appropriate.
- In depth experience of the entire Software Development Life-cycle, delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs.
- Good planning and organisational skills, including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and work to tight deadlines. Proficient in resource planning, including analysing requirements, resource estimation and allocation.
- Minimum 10 years experience with SAP ABAP and RICEFW Development for core SAP applications like SAP S/4 HANA
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- University degree preferred
- Prior experience in Retail or Fashion preferred.