Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage across workstreams viz. Finance, Order to Cash, etc. for defining and testing end to end solution
- Identify and manage gaps and provide solutions within the Retail stream specific to POS Sales into POS DM/CAR and outbound into SAP Retail/FMS/any other Legacy systems
- Manage and Conduct CAR/POS DM process configuration
- Maintaining and updating all SAP CAR/POS DM functional documentation (Design Specifications, Configuration documents, Test Scripts, etc.)
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, system Integration including defect fixes
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
- Support the business team with issues resolution and provide a solutions based approach
- SAP POS DM experience including SAP CAR experience with integration experience to Finance, Retail and Legacy systems.
- Expert and hands-on experience with POS system integration using SAP Retail and SAP CAR, especially areas around POSDM/DTA and other integration with other SAP Core modules
- Must have POS DM/CAR experience
- Understanding of configuration of SAP POSDM Business transaction types: Sales, Financials, Totals, Inventory and Reversals
- Understanding of SAP CAR POSDTA
- Understanding of SAP POSDM Sales Audit functionality
- Ability to read XML data structures for retail point of sale transaction data, and create SAP mapping specifications to convert the XML POS data into the necessary RFC structures for SAP POS DM
- In depth understanding of ALE/IDOC processing to pass data from SAP POSDM/CAR into SAP Retail/FMS
- In-depth understanding of the SAP POS DM Pipe processing module
- Good Understanding of Retail and Fashion business processes and having good communication skills
- Experience of Managing the Design and Configuration of SAP CAR/POS DM.
- Should have worked in at least 2-3 SAP Implementation Projects
- Good consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Educational Experience: B. Tech. / MCA
- Professional Experience: 8-10 years of experience in SAP POSDM / CAR