Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Responsible for driving and leading the application and technology decisions for current and future development of corporate systems. This individual influences strategic technical design and provides creative solutions for complex requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to translate the customer’s business process requirements into an optimal SAP landscape design.
- Guide the customer in the development of a successful implementation roadmap and outline the value of the SAP S/4 HANA Fashion / Retail platform.
- Partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.
- Work together with the SAP AFS functional team and SAP AFS technical team implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
- 12+ years experience with SAP AFS, FMS and SAP S/4 HANA Fashion / Retail
- Experience with SAP Retail, including but not limited to: Master Data, Purchasing, Merchandise Logistics, Finance, Quality Management, and Distributed Retailing is mandatory
- Senior Manager with 7+ years as an SAP Lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Overall knowledge of SAP AFS and FMS solutions with strong knowledge of CAR landscape design, data consumption, integration and consuming applications
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation, deployment of SAP AFS and FMS
- Expertise in the integration of SAP S/4 HANA / SAP ECC/ with SAP AFS solution and reporting applications
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Strong knowledge of data replication using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and ability to grasp quickly client s methodology
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices
- University degree preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively