Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops detailed cutover checklist and project plan incorporating both technical and operations or business tasks.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cutover Project Plan as per the cutover standards
- Responsible for detailed project management of the cutover and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cutover
- Responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages
- Plans the human and physical resources required for cut-over activities.
- Develops the command center logistics, communication and escalation plan and command center documentation. (policies, procedures, downtime processes)
- Provides cutover status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in coordination of legacy shut down activities prior to application activation
- Ensures entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final Go/No-Go meetings
- Acts as the final point of escalation for all cut-over issues, proactively bringing about appropriate interventions when the cutover may be jeopardized
- Leads cutover activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live, and Post Go-Live
- Works closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application
- Develops back out / contingency plans for cutover
- Coordinates requirements for Go-Live including staffing and overall logistics
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the SAP Cutover
- End to end business process experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with large organizations and large projects
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment