Groupsoft is a SAP services Partner and focused in Retail and Fashion Industry. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user trainings as well as post implementation support and managed services to ensure continued improved return on investment for our customers. We work with large Retail and Fashion companies across the globe.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of the box thinking. Groupsoft values include, integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
The Consultant will be a part of Retail Solution implementation team, who will workly closely with customer and the consulting team to deliver the merchandise planning, assortment planning and allocation planning solution for the global retail and fashion customers. The candidate should be open to domestic and international travel as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert in Merchandising Planning, Assortment Planning and Allocation
- Management Retail solution for implementation in large scale complex retail environment
- Expert must be knowledgeable in leading detailed Design and Solution sessions with
- Business Leaders and serving as a solution SME.
- Conduct fit to standard process workshops for merchandizing planning, assortment planning and allocation management
- Project planning input, solution design, and manage configuration team
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on merchandise and assortment planning and suggest solutions to customer based on best practices
- Lead workshops and working with customer team to define and implement end to end merchandising and assortment planning solution
- Develop unit and integration testing scripts and execute testing, provide guidance on user testing and end user documentation
- Provide training to core team
- Create and execute cutover planning activities
- Support post production activities
Highly analytical and data driven person, with a good experience and exposure to below key planning process:
- Merchandise Financial planning
- Assortment Planning
- Allocation Management
- Promotion and End of Season Sales * Good experience on Advance data analysis techniques and tools
- Good Analytical skills
- Must have worked as SME in Retail Planning solution deployment with Mid to large Retail / Fashion Companies
- Minimum 5 years of retail planner experience in Retail and Fashion industry
- Should be from the retail company
- Should be handling Private Brands
- Prior experience in Implementation or Retail Planning solution is must
- The position is open only to the candidates holding valid work authorization for the US.
- Employment is contingent upon successful background check