Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York, Toronto, London and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The role of the SAP Project Manager is to plan, execute, and complete the project according to the scope, timeline and budget for our large Retail Customer. This includes driving the SAP Retail Implementation, managing internal team, external team, Business team members, Subject experts and coordinating efforts of all team members in order to deliver the project according to project plan. The SAP Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives, communicate status with the stakeholders and oversee the quality control throughout its life cycle. SAP Project Manager will be working closely with the stakeholders and the leadership team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Direct and manage the complete life-cycle of the project including – planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company.
- Develop full-scale project plan and associated communication documents.
- Work with the Business team to develop and document process flows.
- Determine project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Ensures delivery of project objectives within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements and other PMO methodology documentation.
- Prepare updates/status of all projects and present on a regular basis to the senior management.
- Facilitate status meetings with project stakeholders.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Manage resource capacity to align with on-going project initiatives and overall budgetary goals.
- Ensures training materials are completed for the rollout of new business processes.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for overall coordination of user acceptance testing and trainings
- Minimum of 15 to 18 years work experience and should have more than 10 years of SAP project management experience.
- Must have project experience in managing SAP Global Implementation, Roll out strategies and rollout
- Must have Project Management experience of large SAP Retail project implementations in Grocery, Supermarket, Food or Apparel Fashion Retailing industry.
- Additional experience of SAP Ariba, SAP Concur and Vertex implementation will be important for this role.
- Must have experience of at least 2 to 4 full end to end SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must understand the SAP S/4 HANA Retail end to end landscape.
- Experience in delivering IT processes and change management.
- Experience in managing multiple, geographically dispersed vendors through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Ability to communicate in both technical as well as user-friendly language
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Agile response to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Experience in a distribution, retail or consumer goods industries
- Excellent listening, writing, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong service orientation, highly self-motivated and directed
- Dependable, takes initiative and responsibility for own actions
- Ability to infuse positive and collaborative environment amongst the project team members
- College degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, and/or business administration
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- The applicant must be open to extensive domestic and international travel as per project/client requirements
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the job title ‘SAP Project Manager – Retail (NJ)’ in the subject line