Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
This position will be responsible for enabling and extending SAP Order to Cash (SAP OTC) Consulting Offerings
- Act as an SAP solution architect accountable for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the Order to Cash workstream; order management, pricing, delivery processing, billing, and customer order related reporting
- Accountable for planning and executing the day-to-day activities of the Order to Cash (OTC) workstream
- Leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & proficiency for Order to Cash and apply the client’s business requirements
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development,
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software configuration with respect to Order to Cash module
- Foster and maintain ongoing internal relationships with the Customer Service and Order Fulfillment teams
- Define business problems and translate into system solutions including analysis of alternatives
- Participate in the development process to analyze internal client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present solutions to internal clients
- Analyze data and develop logical business application solutions to problems by working with the IT team and the user teams
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Lead an active role in the design, testing, and implementation phases of a project. Must be able to work in a team environment, with significant day to day contact with business users
- Understand and comply with the Systems Development Life Cycle methodology
- Identify offerings for new services and ideas and assist with the development of these capabilities
- A minimum of 10 years of SAP experience with at least three years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, including at least three full lifecycle SAP implementations in the areas of sales & distribution (SD)
- Excellent SAP configuration skills along with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company
- Experience in SAP OTC implementation
- Implementation experience (at least 5) in SAP OTC which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post production Level 3 support
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP OTC
- Cross-functional integration skills with other SAP functional workstreams
- Technical Degree with relevant field experience
- SAP Certification
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills
- Must have worked with Enterprise Global SAP Implementation as OTC Lead.