GROUPSOFT is a SAP Services partner and system integrator providing innovative SAP implementation and IT consulting solutions for the Retail industry. Our highly competent team of experienced consultants deliver powerful, sustainable SAP solutions that drive business success. We are a knowledge driven company and strongly believe our strength is our team. Our workplace environment is aimed to be team and learning orientated, conducive to holistic growth and work-life balance, and providing equal career growth opportunities. The company culture at Groupsoft is one in which we uphold professional integrity and respect for each individual. We continually work to improve process solution for the industry with our subject matter expertise, and hold on the latest technology. At Groupsoft we strive towards excellence in our work, with customer service and satisfaction being our ultimate goals.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP MM modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 8+ years’ strong knowledge of SAP IS-Retail MM or SAP ECC MM
- Expertise with SAP IS-Retail solution MM or SAP ECC MM and should be able to work independently on the Design, Build, Test activity for the sub modules within IS-Retail solution.
- Should have been involved in at least 5 end to end implementation in SAP ECC or SAP IS Retail MM.
- Should have experience in process setup and configuration of MM, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) for MM stream
- Hands-on purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard procurement processes, purchase-to-order and third-party order procurement processes, Inventory Management.
- Strong Understanding of Inventory Management, Goods Receiving, Goods Issue, Goods Transfer, Adjustments.Physical Stock Take Process including Cycle Count.
- Additional Experience in DC to Store Stock Transfers, Store to Store Stock Transfers and Return Movement between Store to DC, Store to Vendor and DC to Vendor.
- Detailed experience in Inventory Reconciliation Process along with Adjust Entries is must.
- Experienced in software application implementation/development and customer requirements mapping and experience in client interactions to understand their requirement and must be able to draft the Functional Specification, work closely with Technical team to validate the technical specifications.
- Experience with Tools: SAP IMG configuration tool, Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP IS-Retail implementation projects as MM Consultant.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility
- Well-rounded understanding of business, partner and project management practices
- Work effectively as part of a global team coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers under the direction of the Project Manager (PM)
- Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities
- Take responsibility and provide due support in escalated projects
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- University degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science etc)
- Solution expertise in all aspects of SAP MM processes and best practices, with strong knowledge SAP Retail / Fashion solutions.
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant SAP consulting experience in the Retail / Fashion Industry with a focus on MM module
- At least 5 end to end SAP implementation projects
- The candidate should be open to 60-80% travel
- The candidate must have prior onsite experience in a customer facing role and of customer management
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead a team and engage customers at the executive level
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills in a small or a large group
- Must be able to adhere to project timelines and manage quality delivery
- Proven ability as a team player
- Must have experience in Project Reporting and MS Office tools
- Must have prior experience in Retail implementation / Enhancement / Upgradation / Support projects
- SAP Certification/s will be highly preferred
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA will be advantageous
- All offers are contingent to a successful background check.
- Only applicants with valid work authorizations will be considered.