Area: SAP Consulting
Industry: Retail/ Fashion
Environment: SAP S/4 HANA
Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
- Experience in configuring New GL, AP/AR, AA,, GAAP, foreign currency evaluation and country-specific taxation and localization
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD)
- Experience on Controlling Module including Product Costing and Profitability Analysis , Cost Center Accounting.
- Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Scripts related to FICO processes
- Proven experience on configuring and managing financial closing processes
- Hands on experience in configuring Accounting and Reconciliation processes including Bank , Credit Card and Inter- Company Accounting
- Understanding of SAP S4HANA Simplifications across SAP Domains FI, MM, SD, PP, etc
- Develop and Build S4 HANA/ Simple Finance Architecture
- To be experienced with SAP procurement (end to end procure to pay cycle) and Sales Cycles (Order to Cash)
- To be able to work with ABAP queries, Report Painter and Report Writer
- To have SAP Workflow experience & hands-on functional CONFIGURATION experience with SAP FI & CO modules
- Strong FICO Skills and Accounting skills
- Good knowledge of Period end and Financial Closing Process
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting processes related to GL, AR,AP, Bank, Assets, Cost Centre Accounting
- Experience of Testing Tools and executing testing end to end including test scripts preparation, execution, defect management and resolution.
- Able to write Functional Specifications for WRICEFs including cross functional objects
- Exposure in Retail / Fashion Industry will be prefered
- Exposure to RPA is highly preferred
- Must have strong communication and team management skills
- Must have worked in multi Country implementation/roll-out experience
- Must have worked in development , configuration and testing environments
- Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate/MBA with Accounting and relevant experience
- Experience in Retail/Fashion Industry highly preferred
- 3-5 years SAP S4 HANA experience in consulting with SAP FI Implementation
- S4 HANA/Simple Finance certification preferred
- Exposure to Blackline or any other Reconciliation Tool preferred