Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The SAP Ariba Solution Lead possesses thorough knowledge of SAP Ariba. The lead is involved in the Ariba solution implementation projects to confirm the solution design and implementation strategy, and ensure client satisfaction with the solution.
We are looking for an individual that will play an important role in gaining acceptance and trust from the customer that SAP procurement solution can solve their challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
- Deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On- Demand solutions with focus on Up Stream processes (SLP, Sourcing & Contracting) and exposure to DownStream processes (Procure to pay, Invoicing & Ariba Procurement Content)
- Able to lead Fit- Gap workshops and identify all custom developments to meet the client requirements.
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations/presentations in support of implementation.
- Before a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of SAP’s procurement solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility.
- Designs workflows specific to business process outcomes, and understands how to develop and integrate a proposed solution into a customer’s existing business and technical environment.
- Be actively involved in the solution implementation to ensure that solutions are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Work on final configuration set up and guide customers in UAT
- Good knowledge and understanding of overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Comfortable working in an international environment where you have to collaborate with a team remotely.
- Passionate & maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful situations.
- Good communication skills with clear expression using language with precision.
- Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements in order to best meet their requirements.
- Ariba Upstream implementation experience in SLP, Sourcing & Contract Management, Spend Management, Strategic Sourcing, Direct Spend, Procurement, Financial Supply Chain modules.
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge in Ariba network integration & Ariba P2P
- Technical knowledge on Ariba infrastructure and integration layers.
- SAP MM Working experience
- Exposure in Retail / Fashion Industry will be prefered
- Significant experience (7+ years) in application design, and in development and configuration of technology solutions to support P2P business processes
- Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate/MBA with relevant experience
- Functional Procurement Experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of SAP consulting experience
- Must have strong communication and team management skills
- Must have worked in multi Country implementation/roll-out experience
- Must have worked in development , configuration and testing environments