Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business. Groupsoft is located out of Princeton, NJ in the US and Bangalore, India. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for making customizations and enhancements to SAP applications using ABAP and will be a part of our challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for our client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on continuous improvements / enhancements
- Support Key users / functional consultants on day-to day issues
- Work closely together with functional consultants and business key users
- Meet established KPI’s set by the Delivery lead / Delivery manager
- Manage new developments and maintain the existing SAP Solution
- Strong technical knowledge in SAP ABAP development
- Strong technical expertise in core ABAP – Reports, Interactive Reporting, IDOC, Interface and Netweaver
- Good Knowledge on ABAP on HANA and Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Must be good in ALV Reports, BADI, BAPI, Enhancements, User exits, Tables, Smartforms, Workflow & Module Pool etc
- Experience in debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Should have a minimum of 10-12 years experience working as an ABAP Developer
- Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Retail/Fashion Industry highly preferred