Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The role of the Project Coordinator is to assist the project managers in planning, executing and finalizing the project(s) according to the scope, timeline and budget. This includes assisting with resources and coordinating efforts of all team members in order to deliver projects according to project plans. The Project Coordinator will also define the project’s objectives, communicate status with the stakeholders and oversee the quality control throughout its life cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supports PM in defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assist with the planning, designing, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company.
- Coordinate with the Business team to develop and document process flows and project schedules
- Document project needs and assist with resources management
- Effectively communicate during the project duration with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and escalate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Assist with progress reports, requirements and other PMO methodology documentation.
- Assist with preparation of updates/status of all projects and present on a monthly basis to the senior management.
- Facilitate status meetings with team members and project stakeholders.
- Follow and enforce best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Ensures training materials are completed for the rollout of new business processes.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Coordinate for the tasks and responsibilities with the appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for overall coordination of user acceptance testing and trainings
- Minimum of two years related work experience and 0-2 years of project management experience.
- Experience in the Distribution and/or Retail Merchandising Industry will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP projects will be advantageous.
- End to end Implementation project life-cycle exposure will be preferred.
- Should be comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exposure in delivering IT processes and change management.
- Experience managing multiple, geographically dispersed vendors through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of project management and office tools like MS Project, JIRA, MS Word.
Business and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong communication and documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand organization’s goals and objectives and align with it.
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong service orientation, highly self-motivated and directed
- Dependable, takes initiative and responsibility for own actions
- College degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, and/or business administration
- Project Management Certifications a plus
- The applicant must be open to extensive domestic and international travel as per project/client requirements