Groupsoft is a SAP Services Partner and systems integrator providing innovative SAP implementation and IT Consulting services. Our team of experienced consultants and experts provide consulting services that drive business success. Our services cover consulting for strategy and architecture, implementation, performance optimization, integration, enhancements and upgrades and user training as well as post implementation support and managed services for Retail and Fashion business solutions to ensure continued improved return on investments for our customers.
Groupsoft believes in quality delivery and success. Each member of Groupsoft follows a “can do” & “will do” approach. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit in our team, an attitude for independent and out of the box thinking. Groupsoft values include integrity, respect for one and all, collaboration and enablement. Groupsoft embraces a culture of inclusion and empathy.
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Should have very good understanding and solution architecture abilities in the core Wholesale and Retail Pricing, Promotion and Markdown
- Comprehensive understanding of Retail Pricing Procedure including Price Planning
- Worked extensively on Retail Promotions and Markdowns area.
- Strong Configuration experience in Retail and Wholesale Pricing
- To work with Master Data, Grids, Seasons, Pre-packs, Hierarchies, Pricing, Promotions, Markdowns, Slow Seller and Best Seller Analysis, POS Interfaces, Merchandising distribution, OAPC/Seasonal Procurement, Procure-to-pay Process (especially plan-driven), Open to Buy budgeting, Vendor Consignment.
- To have excellent communication suitable for leading customer facing engagements
- To articulate business requirements and propose solutions
- To be a part of project implementations in both classical and Agile modes
- Coordinating / Managing onsite / remote teams for deliverables
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all.
- University degree preferred
- Should have at least 5 end-to-end implementations with experience in leading solutions, tracks and people. Solution expertise in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, S4HANA are expected with certifications.
- Expertise as a Business end user in Retail / Fashion customers would be an added advantage