Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in the SAAS industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, and test the products required for the company’s needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Drive the front-end design process from prototyping to final design.
- Collaborate with team members to produce industry-leading user experience.
- Writing clean, elegant code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
- Design and Develop applications to create a rich, innovative, and interactive user experience.
- Develop standards, best practices, templates, styles, and libraries to provide a consistent user experience.
- Staying up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles.
- 5+ years of building high quality, secure single-page web applications using Angular framework.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design principals and SPA
- Must have 3+ years of experience designing applications with Angular 2.
- Must have 1+ years of hands-on experience more recent versions of Angular
- Well versed with software architecture patterns.
- Ability to architect & design multiple SPAs and integrate them to provide common access
- Strong understanding of security specifications such as OAuth 2.0 & OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of Amazon DevOps process & Jira test framework
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development
- Familiarity with ReactJS and ExpressJS
- Familiarity with Git
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry experience
- Technical depth across multiple languages
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills