We are passionate about Customer Success and love innovation!
Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
What do we do?
We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale and Fashion business. Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic span of 30 plus countries.
What are we looking for?
If you define yourself as a technology enthusiast, out-of-box creative thinker, determined to find solutions, who is keen to build a career in SAP Retail and Fashion, then Groupsoft is the right place for you. We invite you to join our dynamic and growing New Jersey based SAP Delivery team, reputed for customer success stories and deep commitment to SAP Best Practices in Retail and Fashion industry.
What you will do as a Jr SAP Retail Consultant?
You will gain the opportunity to work with an accomplished SAP Business Solutions and Technology team on SAP Retail and Fashion projects and support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses retail / fashion business knowledge, SAP solution knowledge and consulting skills, to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment to achieve client expected business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Should have exposure to process setup and configuration of retail-specific areas
- Basic understanding of SAP Retail solutions and modules
- Participate in Planning sessions
- Basic experience of working with functional specifications
- Understanding of single view of Inventory requirements across omnichannel commerce
- Understanding of ODATA integrations, idocs processing, and batch jobs
- Understanding of store purchase requisition, purchase orders, standard transfer order processes, Store to start transfers, and third-party order procurement processes, Store Inventory Management, store physical stock-take and stock adjustments
- 0-2 years of experience in Business Process analysis, problem definition, detailing of Processes of SAP IS-Retail, SAP MM and have worked with IT and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- 0-3 years of experience working in SAP IS-Retail, AFS and/or SAP FMS Solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in BTech / B.E. required
- SAP Certifications in the areas of SAP Retail, SAP FMS, are preferred.
Groupsoft values its team and thrives on a culture of wellness, positive thinking, and growth – both at work as well as outside of work. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, training opportunities, paid vacation, full insurance coverage including medical, dental and vision and phone allowances. We thank you for your interest; however only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.