Groupsoft is one of the world’s leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator for Retail and Fashion enterprises, where bold innovative thinking, inspired people, and passion for results come together for an exceptional impact. We simplify, strengthen, and transform your Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion business.
Groupsoft is headquartered out of Princeton, NJ in the US and has its offices in New York and Bangalore. Groupsoft has since its foundation in the year 2009 stayed focused on Business Solution implementations and IT consulting services for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries. Through years of Business Solution implementation and consulting experience for the Retail, Wholesale, and Fashion industries, strategic partnerships, and passionate commitment to client satisfaction, we have created a one-stop-shop for any enterprise interested in elevating their operations to the cutting-edge of retail technology. Groupsoft’s client base spreads beyond 90 plus satisfied customers with geographic coverage of 30 plus countries.
At Groupsoft we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our set of core values – Integrity, Respect for All, Collaboration, Creativity, Enablement, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
The Enterprise Analytics Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the Enterprise Analytics sales initiatives with a strong focus on Snowflake, Big Data Query, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAC Informatica, Talend, Mulesoft and Kafka offerings. The Manager will also be responsible for overseeing our growing sales team, assisting in their training and development and supporting the recruitment activities for additional sales team members as needed.
- Represent Groupsoft with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Develop an ongoing sales pipeline and acquire new enterprise customers in the Analytics space.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Meet the Quarterly and Yearly Sales Goals/ targets
- Strong focus in building customer relationships, negotiation and ultimately selling to customers needs.
- Manage the end to end Sales Processes effectively.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Past experience in meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Must be Self Motivated and comes with a hunter outlook.
- Ability to drive teams in a diverse international/distributed environment
- Strong communications and decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Background in Enterprise Analytics Sales required, specifically with Snowflake, Big Data Query, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAC Informatica, Talend, Mulesoft and/or Kafka preferred
- Ability to build strong new customer relationships
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel, when deemed appropriate, at least 20% of the time
- Advanced degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas